Pages





Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meet the Harrisons


Here is my sweet family. Calvin and I were high school sweethearts and will be married for 17 years this fall. Wow..that sounds weird to me when I say it out loud. We were blessed with the sweetest child ever born on Sept 24,2001. Colton is our greatest accomplishment and we love being his parents. As far as what we do and who we are...Cal owns his own hardwood floor business. As for me..I am a traveling Nail tech. I have been in the industry for 17 years (I know..I started when I was 5:). I educate for CND (http://www.cnd.com/). Education has allowed me to travel the world and work with the industries best. I feel that I do what I was put here to do. Not nails per say but through that I get to help others reach their highest and best potential...that is what I love! I think this quote best sums it up..."To succeed you need to find something to hold on to,something to motivate you,something to inspire you~Tony Dorsett~"



Us...hanging out with Elvis!