Pages





Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No more snow globes!

I was in Hawaii several years back for work and as I was leaving I realized I had not picked Colton up anything. I always try to bring something home as my " I love and missed you gift". This particular time I found a very cute snow globe that read.. It doesn't snow in Hawaii silly!" I called and told him what I had found and he replies, " Did you know I collect snow globes?" He was only 4 or so and this was the first I had heard of the collection but I thought it was a great time to start. From that day forward any time I went out of town I would pick him up one. So now on to today~
Colton is now 10 and you know the saying," the only difference between a boy and a man is the price of their toys." I find this statement true. As I was leaving for this trip I find the following note in my bag. He has moved up from the $10.00 snow globe to,well let's just say,the more expensive basketball jersey. He wants basketball jerseys from all over the U.S. Today was the first purchase. I have no idea who Mr.Anthony is but I know my son is going to trip out when I show him his present. Oh and.. I got the basketball shooting sleeve too( point mom)!
I can't wait to get home and see his sweet happy face.